Table of contents:
- 1 Are Forex signals worthwhile for small investors?
- 1.1 Trading with manageable risk
- 1.2 Trade yourself or better bet on Forex signals ?
- 1.3 What does Forex actually mean?
- 1.4 Earn money with socio-trading in Forex trading
- 1.5 Forex signals are also worthwhile for small investors
- 1.6 How high is the risk of loss?
- 1.7 Conclusion: Forex signals are worthwhile
With Forex signals you can earn money as a private investor even if you have only limited financial leeway. . Already with an investment amount of 200 Euro you can open an account with many Forex providers. Forex signals experience has shown that you don’t have to risk more than four euros for a trade to make a profit.
Are Forex signals worthwhile for small investors?
In the past, trading on the stock exchange required a certain financial background. This has now changed fundamentally with the Internet. Today, online brokers make it possible to make money on the stock market even with small amounts. To open an account on a trading platform like eToro you only need 200 euros. How much of the seed capital you want to risk in the end is up to you.
The lowest amount you can risk for a trade is four euros. Even at four euros per trade your account can grow quickly and steadily with forex signals. However, if you have more forex signal experience later, you will not be satisfied with such small bets and risk more money to earn higher returns.
Find the ideal broker for your needs in our comparison.
Status of the table / Last update: 30.07.2020
- Note: CFDs are complex instruments and have a high risk of losing money quickly due to the leverage effect. Approximately 75% of retail investors’ accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trading with manageable risk
The good thing about trading Forex signals is that you can never exceed the amount of money in your account. This means that you always have control over your investments and can never slide into the red. However, there is a golden rule that applies especially to traders who do not have extensive forex signal experience. The rule says that especially as an inexperienced beginner, you should never risk more than one to two percent of your deposited amount.
Trade yourself or better bet on Forex signals ?
Many private investors make the attempt to trade themselves. But all too often they forget that there are many professional traders with extensive Forex signal experience in both Forex and the stock market. It is correspondingly difficult to keep up with the trading and earn money. That’s why experts recommend following these professional traders through Forex signals, which means that you benefit from the years of experience of professional traders by copying their trades.
What does Forex actually mean?
Forex stands for trading with foreign exchange. If you buy or sell foreign exchange on the Forex market, this is called Forex trading. In forex trading it depends mainly on the price development of the individual foreign exchange (currencies). This means that you invest your money by betting on either a falling or rising exchange rate. If your forecast is correct, you will earn money if the exchange rate develops accordingly. Otherwise you will suffer a loss which, if you invest one to two percent of the investment sum, is usually not very high and should therefore not be a great financial burden. By the way, the international currency market (Forex) is the world’s largest financial market with a daily turnover of around five trillion euros.
Earn money with socio-trading in Forex trading
Market professionals usually have years of Forex signals experience. In so-called social trading, anyone who is registered with the respective trading platform can follow the forex signals of the professionals. Knowledge regarding trading with foreign exchange or Forex signals experience is not required. You simply need to copy the trades of the professional trader you want to follow into your account and wait and see how the exchange rate develops.
Forex signals are also worthwhile for small investors
The main advantage of social trading is above all that money can be earned even with relatively small amounts. This means that you can grow your account to a considerable size in just a few years, simply because of the compound interest effect. However, this presupposes that every year a corresponding profit is made, which is by no means a rarity in social trading.
How high is the risk of loss?
In general, you can only lose the amount of money that you have bet per trade when you use social trading. It is not advisable to bet the entire amount in your account on one trade or currency. You should follow the Golden Rule and not bet more than two percent of your investment amount. Even if you are convinced of a price development, you should not deviate from the rule. Even professionals with forex signal experience can predict the developments on the financial market. It is better if you bet your money on several Forex signals, as this way the risk of loss is spread. In addition, you can better compensate for a loss if your investments are spread out.
Conclusion: Forex signals are worthwhile
Forex signals are particularly suitable for private investors who want to speculate on the stock market but do not have the time or desire to delve into the subject of Forex trading. As so-called social trading offers the possibility to follow professional traders with years of experience in Forex signals, knowledge of stock market trading is not necessary. Nevertheless, you can achieve good returns with Forex trading. However, Forex trading is a long-term investment. The fast money is not to be made with it.
Read my other articles about Forex Trading:
- 7 biggest mistakes in Forex Trading
- Best Forex Strategy For Beginners And Experienced Traders?
- Buy and hold forex trading Strategy
- Effect Of Emotions On Your Forex Trading
- Efficient Gap Forex Trading Strategy
- Forex Broker with High leverage
- Forex demo account
- Forex exchange market: Professional Guide
- Forex Signals experience – Worthwhile or not?
- Forex Spreads & Fees – How Expensive Is Trading?
- Forex Trading Correlations for more profit
- Forex vs. Futures – Strong Differences In Performance
- How Much Capital Is Required For Forex Trading? – minimum deposit
- How to avoid requotes from your Broker in Forex Trading
- How to become a Forex Broker
- How to choose the Right Position Size In Forex Trading
- How to find a good Forex Broker
- Learn Forex Trading: Instructions & Guide For Beginners
- Learn Risk & Money Management in Forex Trading
- List of 10 trusted Forex Brokers
- Martin Gale Strategy in Forex Trading
- Risk of Forex Trading: How dangerous is it?
- Risks on Weekends in Forex Trading
- STP Broker Comparison – The Best STP Brokers In Test!
- The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Beginners Make Losses In Forex Trading
- The best ECN Brokers for Forex Trading
- the best Forex Broker: These Are The Points That Matter
- The Most Traded Currency Pairs – Guide
- The Trading History of the Pound Sterling (GBP/USD)
- The trading history of the Swiss Franc (USD/CHF)
- The Trading History of the Yen (USD/JPY)
- Trading History of the AUD/USD
- Trading History of the EURO/USD history
- Trading History of the US Dollar (USD)
- What Are The Effects Of Different Levers In Forex Trading?
- What is Forex Trading? – Definition & Explanation
- What moves the forex exchange price | Influences of the Exchange rate
- Which Currencies Are Recommended For Beginners And Professionals?