Table of contents:
Which markets can you trade with Binary Options? – On this page, I will answer this question. Binary Options are very popular because it is a financial instrument which is easy to understand. If you start to trade them you will see often different markets but not every broker has every market in its portfolio. In the following text, I will show you which assets/markets you can trade and which markets are the best for earning a high yield.
The most popular markets to trade with Binary Options:
Binary options on Forex currency pairs
Options on Forex currency pairs are the most popular trading instruments on binary options trading platforms. This is in part certainly due to the fact that many Forex traders are simply becoming increasingly enthusiastic about binary options. In addition, many currency pairs are characterized by high daily fluctuations, which makes them ideal for certain option strategies (see for example the volatility strategy).
Practically every broker for Binary Options offers to trade the most important currency pairs from the forex market, the so-called majors, analogous to a classic Forex Broker. These naturally include all prominent euro and US dollar combinations such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, or CAD/USD. In addition, there are usually even more “exotic” currency pairs on offer. As a rule, between 10 and 25 currency pairs are tradable on platforms for Binary Options trading, so that Forex traders can trade for your account.
Tip: The most traded (major currencies) offer the highest yield.
Most popular currencies for Binary Options:
Indices and stocks
As with the Forex market, almost every broker has Binary Options on the most important indices worldwide, such as the DAX, Dow Jones (DJIA), or Standard & Poor’s (S&P 500) in his range. In addition, depending on the focus of the provider, there are popular indices such as the French CAC 40, the Spanish IBEX 35, or the Turkish ISE 30. Traders will find a particularly large selection of tradable shares and indices at the provider IQ Option.
In the field of shares, there are the biggest differences between the individual option brokers. From a focus on just a few blue chips, i.e. major companies with a high market capitalization, to a broad range of dozens of stocks from all over the world, traders can access a wide range of binary stock options depending on the broker.
Sounding names such as Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), or Coca-Cola (KO) are however available from many providers. Some brokers also offer Facebook shares, which are omnipresent in the media (FB) – it’s a good thing that you can also profit from falling prices with Binary Options. In order to carry out the broker comparison efficiently, you can orientate yourself on the top brokers in our Binary Options Comparison and then analyze them with regard to your selection of shares.
Most popular stocks for Binary Options:
Trading commodities with binary options
In the commodities sector, the range of Binary Options offered by most brokers is quite manageable. However, the “Big 3” should not be missing and thus, with practically all providers, one can trade options on the development of the gold price, as well as on crude oil and silver. In addition, depending on the broker, some other commodities are often tradable, such as copper or platinum.
Most popular commodities for Binary Options:
Trade Cryptocurrencies with Binary Options
Another important and new market are cryptocurrencies. Today all Binary Options brokers are offering cryptocurrencies to trade. You can trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and more coins. Often it is possible to open a Bitcoin account or deposit and withdrawal money with cryptocurrencies.
Another advantage is that you can trade cryptocurrencies 24/7 per week. It is possible to trade on the weekend.
Most popular cryptocurrencies for Binary Options:
Find the right broker
Depending on your own preferences, you should first check the websites of the individual brokers to see which assets are available as underlying for the Binary Options. If you only want to trade forex options, you will find what you are looking for at almost every broker. Then aspects such as achievable returns, bonuses, or customer support will play a greater role in the choice of provider.
The situation is somewhat more differentiated for stocks or commodities, as the range of products on offer here often varies quite considerably. In any case, our broker comparison serves as a support in selecting the appropriate broker.
See the list for the best brokers which I tested:
See my other articles about Binary Options:
- 15 Rules for Binay Options – Tips & Tricks
- 5 best Binary Options Broker 2020 – Review & Comparison
- Are Binary Options a gamble?
- Are Binary Options a scam?
- Are Binary Options Robots a Scam? – Honest review
- Best Binary Options App – Comparison & Review
- Binary Option Markets
- Binary Options – Call and Put
- Binary Options – Range Options – Boundary Options
- Binary Options – Touch Options
- Binary Options 60 seconds Trading Strategy & Tips
- Binary Options Bollinger Bands Strategy
- Binary Options commodities trading
- Binary Options demo account – Recommended For Beginners
- Binary Options Money Management Strategy
- Binary Options News Trading
- Binary Options regulation – Why is it important?
- Binary Options review – Critic and warning
- Binary Options RSI Strategy
- Binary Options trend following strategy
- Binary Options volatility strategy
- Binary Options vs. CFD Trading – Which one is better?
- Binary Options vs. classic options
- Binary Options vs. Forex Trading – Which one is better?
- Chart analysis for Binary Options
- Forex Trading with Binary Options
- Hedging Binary Options: Can You Hedge Against Losses?
- How risky are binary options?
- How to avoid Binary Options Scam Brokers
- How to trade Binary Options – Trading Tutorial
- How to Trade Stocks with Binary Options – Tutorial
- Is Binary Options Trading safe? – Consumer protection
- Learn to read Binary Options Candle Sticks
- Trade Binary Options with MetaTrader
- Trade Pivot Points with Binary Options
- Warning about Binary Options – A form of betting
- What are Binary Options?
- Why Binary Options Signals are a scam